Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Going To The Chapel & I'm Gonna Get Married


DAY 338


Well hello there my lovely fashionista's!
I've been MIA here on my blog for quire some time and with all apologies 
due to the planning of 'the big day', yes my wedding day...how completely exciting!

Yesterday I married the man of my dreams.  It was the best day, filled with family, friends,
tears (happy ones of course) and lots and lots of love.  I am blessed to have been so lucky to have the
fairy tale wedding, one that, yes, I have been dreaming of since I was a little girl.

So today I thought I would do something a little bit different in respect to the traditional
 'outfit of the day' and share with you a few snapshots of our wedding and of course 'the dress'.

The shots below were snapped by family & friends and as soon as our professional pictures come in
I will do a very special detailed blog post and share with you all the images of our very special day.

Detailed list of items are shown below

















What I'm Wearing:
Earrings / Dress / Skirt / Veil / Sash - Belladonna Bridal

What The Bridesmaids Are Wearing:
Dress - Liz Fields
(more details to follow)

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

1 comment: