Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HOT SUMMER NIGHTS

DAY 4

Here is a look that's a little more grungier than my normal style, as I rarely wear black.
I do in fact love classic black but colour seems to win me over almost every time.

As you know it's Summer here in Australia and I live in Queensland 'the sunshine state'
It's always mild and the summer's really heat up.
I think this outfit is a perfectly suited night time look for the appropriate climate.

Detailed list of items are shown below






Top - Valleygirl
Shorts / Ring - Forever 21
Necklace - Equip
Strapless Cami - Supre
(worn underneath)
Heels - UrbanOG

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

1 comment:

  1. I looove this outfit! Ha but you are ridiculously cute, I don't know if I could pull it off!!

    http://ilookgood.com/

    ReplyDelete