Monday, April 9, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - 100 Days

DAY 100

Can you believe I've already posted 100 outfits this year, my oh my has the time gone quickly!

While I'm here recounting through the days,
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who has supported me through my mediums of this blog, my YouTube channel, facebook, etc.

I really enjoy this hobby of mine and to be able to share it with you means so much to me.
I want to also say how much I appreciate all the wonderful,
caring and sweet comments that you have forwarded through to me.
It honestly brightens my day and makes sharing part of my world with you so rewarding.

I'm so grateful and thankful to you all!
With much love... Charmaine xo

Head to toe today's look has been styled for $80.

Detailed list of items are shown below














What I'm Wearing:
Earrings / Necklace - Forever 21
Ring - Temt
Bracelet - Materials from fabric store
Singlet Top / Belt - Supre
Skirt - Sunnygirl @ Melrose Avenue
Flats - AWOL (Australian Way Of Life) 
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment