Friday, April 20, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Feel-Good Friday

DAY 111

Yay, it's Friday once again...and as each new weekend begins I'm always in a fun filled, feel good mood!

I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to get away with wearing little dresses but the weather is so fickle lately so I'm embracing what warm weather we have left :)

Hope you all have some great plans for weekend and if not hopefully enjoying some relaxing time off.

Head to toe today's outfit has been styled for $135.

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Markets
Dress - Temt
Jacket - H&M
Handbag - Portmans
Heels - Carlos Santana @ Ross

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment