Saturday, April 7, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Byron Bay

DAY 98

What better place to take a few pictures of this casual look than Byron Bay.
Directly quoted, Byron Bay is a melting pot of surf culture,
alternative philosophies and hedonistic indulgence.

Renowned for humpback whale watching, amazing surf spots and
idyllic & picturesque landscapes, Byron Bay is one of my favourite places to visit.

Sadly I forgot to take take my bikini,
which meant no swimming for me in that ah-mazing water of the Pacific Ocean.

Head to toe today's look has been styled for $63.30.

Detailed list of items are shown below










What I'm Wearing:
Sunglasses $2 - Valleygirl
Necklace $3.80 / Singlet (worn underneath) $2.50 - Forever 21
Top $20 - Ally
Skirt $30 - TJ Maxx
Sandals $5 - Charlotte Russe
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment