Thursday, October 27, 2011

Style Inspiration: ELEGANT EVENING

ELEGANT EVENING

Today I am showing how versatile this Valleygirl paperbag waisted maxi skirt is.
My previous video post showed how to style this gorgeous garment for day,
and tonight I wanted to show how easily it can be transformed into an outfit you can wear out after dark.

You certainly don't need to find the exact same other pieces I am wearing,
but I do suggest sticking to a fitted top that can be tucked into the skirt,
a bold statement necklace and matching clutch, belt and shoes. 

You can really jazz it up any way you like,
but by sticking to these key elements you will have yourself a super slick pm look.

Items including prices & store details are shown below
Check out my style VIDEO below for a live view of this outfit














Statement Necklace @ Forever 21
Skirt $24.95 @ Valleygirl
Earrings @ Forever 21
Bustier Top @ Supre'
Vintage Black Belt
Statement Ring @ Forever 21
Clutch/Purse $14.95 @ Valleygirl
Heels @ Steve Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment