Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - The $2.50 Top & Skirt!

DAY 137

We are half way through the week, hump day as they say...
So today I thought I would show you how I have styled some of the cheap little goodies
 I picked up recently at the Supre outlet. 
More in point this cute floral blouse and metallic tulip style skirt,
both purchased for only $2.50 each! 
That's less than a cup of coffee, a magazine, heck cheaper than basically everything!!!

Head-to-toe today's look has been styled for under $80.

Detailed list of items are shown below














What I'm Wearing:
Necklace (horseshoe) / Ring (diamante) - Forever 21
Necklace / Watch - Gifted (not included in price)
Bracelet - Fabric Store
Ring / Jacket - Temt
Top / Skirt - Supre
Heels - Carlos Santana
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment