Tuesday, May 15, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Pastels & Stripes

DAY 136

Today's look is based around my favourite colours of the moment...PASTELS!

This cute skirt & top combo cost only $12.50!
I love how the vertical stripes of this pencil skirt have a slimming and lengthening effect,
which is great if your a little shorty like me.

I have also been after some pastel hued jewelry and haven't been able to grab my hands on any,
so I improvised and DIY'ed one of my existing necklaces.
I'll show you in a blog post tomorrow on how you can recreate some of your own pieces.

Head-to-toe today's look has been styled for $85!

Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Necklace $8.80 - Forever 21
Ring $3.95 - Equip
Top $2.50 - Supre
Skirt $9.95 - Valleygirl
Heels $60 - Bakers
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutley LOVE those colours! I'm having my baby shower next week and you've inspired me to find something pastel to wear, thanks!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this may be my favourite outfit this year! the pastel colours and the vertical striped skirt go so well together ... i have to go buy this skirt!
    Miss Monique D

    ReplyDelete