Wednesday, May 9, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Maxi's In Winter

DAY 130

Tonight I thought I would share with you how I like to transition my maxi dresses
 from the warm days of Summer to the cooler months of Autumn and Winter.

As you may well and truly be aware of by now,
my maxi's are my must haves and are my signature piece of clothing. 
I normally wear one every day!

As the chill sets in I don't want to say goodbye to my staple item, and you don't have to.
Loose the flip flops and switch to heels and simply add
a classic cut jacket or blazer to complete the look.

Be careful of hemlines though,
I find a jacket that is cropped or one that sits just below the waist is perfect. 
Longer lengths can make you look boxy and overwhelm the look of the maxi.

Head to toe this look has been styled for $144.95.

Detailed list of items are shown below













What I'm Wearing:
Ring - Temt
Jacket - Tokito
Dress - Jay Jays

Heels - Carlos Santana
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment