Thursday, May 10, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Simple Sophistication

DAY 131

Today's look is about simple sophistication.

An easy way to create a more polished look is to throw on a classic blazer,
white especially will create a crisp and clean feel.
I found this fabulous blazer at Forever 21 for less than $25!
The length is perfect and such a great steal, I will definitely be wearing this all year long.

I was also lucky enough to pick up the top & pants on sale.
I love how they have a loose fit on the body and the
hues compliment the pastel trend popular at the moment.

Head to toe this look has been styled for under $95.

Detailed list of items are shown below














What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Love Couture
Ring - Diva
Top - Forcast
Pants - Gap Body

Jacket / Heels - Forever 21
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment