Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Sunny Kind Of Sunday

DAY 148

Hi fashionistas, hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.

Today's look is something very wearable, low key, comfortable and just plain sunny.

If you scroll down below, under where I list the items I am wearing,
you will notice I have added some links next to each item as to where you are able to get the exact piece or a similar style. 

The whole point of this blog is that I like to share my sense of style with you and if it does happen to give you some inspiration to recreate a look of your own, I figured it would be incredible handy to know where you can get it the item for yourself. 

I'd love to know if this is something you would like me to continue doing.
So pop me a quick response in the comment box below if this is something you would like me to do for every post & I'll try my very best to scout these items for you :)

Head-to-toe today's outfit has been styled for $192.45.

Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Earrings $2.80 - Forever 21 Similar Style HERE
Watch $120 - Guess Get It HERE
Singlet $2.80 - Forever 21 Get It HERE
Cardigan $9.95 - Avocado @ SES Similar Style HERE
Belt / Skirt $40 - Sunnygirl Similar Style HERE
Wedges $16.90 - Paprika Get It HERE
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment