Tuesday, May 8, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Luxe Boho

DAY 129

I'm all about feeling completely comfortable
and my go-to outfit for when I'm in a hurry is always a maxi dress.
This is due to how effortless they are to style and how simple they can be
to just throw on when you're on the go.

The camera doesn't show up the gorgeousness of this little sweater vest,
it has a gold metallic thread running through it and teamed with the gold accessories I have added,
it really brings a otherwise simple bohemian dress to look and feel luxurious.

Head to toe this look has been styled for under $55!

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Old Purchase?
Bracelet - Colette Accessories
Watch - Michael Kors (gifted, not incl. in price)
Top - Valleygirl
Belt - Supre
Dress - Forever 21
Sandals - Charlotte Russe

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! The crocheted top from Valleygirl is so cute, I might have to go scouting to find that little beauty :) xx

    ReplyDelete