Monday, May 7, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Stroke Of Colour

DAY 128

Here is a look to brighten any mood.
I always find when I wear something with colour I tend to have a brighter outlook on my day.

Today's look is certainly not shy to be bold.
I love the brush strokes print of this abstract one shoulder dress,
paired with my favourite dusty pink jacket which compliments the colours perfectly.

Head to toe this look has been styled for $90.

Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Forever New
Jacket / Dress / Heels - Forever 21

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete