Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NIGHT ON THE TOWN

DAY 80

Here is something fun for a night out on the town!

The majority of today's look has been sourced from Forever 21,
including this little dress... And I emphasise the 'little!'
I'm a short girl and it still was a bit too short for my liking,
I think teaming this dress in the Winter with some stockings will work a treat.

Today's outfit sadly doesn't make the cut in the 'rich little poor girl' series
as the jacket was priced at $100, and that was even on sale! 
A good jacket is worth the investment though ladies as they are a piece
that will remain constant in your closet and a garment that you will get a lot of wear out of.

Detailed list of items are shown below










What I'm Wearing:
Jacket – Bardot
Necklace / Watch / Dress / Clutch - Forever 21
Heels – UrbanOG
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't find this dress on forever21 website:(
    could you please send me a link?
    amazing look (like always)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sadly Forever 21 sells out super fast :(
      I posted this last month and sometimes F21 sells out within days.
      I always check the site everyday to see whats new so I can grab stuff whilst I can.
      Sorry about that, If I had the link I would pop it through.
      Thanks for your comment xo

      Delete
  2. not a problem:)
    Love your style...i am addicted..LOL

    ReplyDelete