Saturday, March 24, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Stretching Your Dollar Further

DAY 84

For the start of the weekend I thought I would put together something really casual,
totally comfortable and incredibly affordable.

Ask any woman and she will probably tell you that achieving a head to toe outfit for under $50 was near impossible.  Well budget should have been my middle name because today I have managed to pull a look together for only $38.55, whoa!

Enjoy your weekend beauties xo


Detailed list of items are shown below







What I'm Wearing:
Necklace / Bracelet - Forever 21
Hand Bracelet - Diva
Dress - Supre
Cover-Up - New York & Company
Sandals - Charlotte Russe

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment