Friday, March 2, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Shift Into Teal


DAY 62

Today's look is a casual little number that can easily be worn for day or night.

I picked up this 100% silk Tokito dress from Myer on sale for only $40,
 down from over a hundred...Gotta love a good sale, especially for quality fabrics! 

Sadly my camera hasn't done this dress justice and it certainly gets me thinking,
I really REALLY need to figure out how to work my new camera.
Something I have been putting off for some time now.

It can be quite difficult taking shots on a high tech camera when you take all the shots yourself!
That's right, I use a timer & a tripod to get pretty much all this shots,
so forgive me if the quality is not the best. 
I will endeavour to figure out my new Canon and work on a better visual experience for you lovelies.

Head-to-toe today's look has been styled for $115.
Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Earrings – Forever 21
Dress – Tokito
Jacket - French Kitty
Ring - Miss Shop
Heels - UrbanOG

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment