Friday, March 23, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Island Living

DAY 83

If I was headed off on an island vacation, this is something I would certainly pack.
But alas, I'm not venturing off to a tropical locale but dreaming about one instead!

The temperatures are still soaring so I've chosen this neutral crochet style dress
and added some earthy tone accessories for a relaxing and casual feel for today.
Head to toe this look has been styled for $139.

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Love Couture
Ring / Tusk Necklace - Forever 21
Shell Necklaces - Bought in Fiji
Dress / Slip - Jeanswest
Sandals - Bamboo @ City Beach
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment