Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Feeling Playful

DAY 66

Ok, so I wanted to start off by saying that this month's outfits posts have been lacking,
and today's is right there in that category.
I have felt somewhat disorganised, taking pictures late and not styling the way that I have truly wanted to.  I sadly admit to being unorganised and grabbing the first things that I see. 
For this I apologise.  I am going to make an effort to pre-style my looks for the week to create more 'inspirational' outfits for you all, as I feel as though this month I haven't done this.
Thanks for sticking with me lovelies :)

Head-to-toe today's look is priced at under $75.

Detailed list of items are shown below






What I'm Wearing:
Ring – Forever 21
Top - Melrose Avenue
Belt – Nine West
Skirt - Charlotte Russe
Heels – UrbanOG
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

2 comments:

  1. I understand you, there are times we don't have time to prepare an outfit but you have a good eye and you manage to do it very well.I love this outfit is simple and feminine and above all comfortable.I like this pretty well.

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete