Friday, March 16, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Flashy Fluorescent

DAY 76

There is nothing more flashy than a fluro yellow skirt, it is certainly one attention grabber!
Just like yesterday's post I grabbed this skirt as a yellow tag deal at Forever 21,
where the price tag only showed $10!
I think this skirt would look amazing with an electric blue spaghetti strap top,
but I had to settle on a baby blue instead as I just didn't have what I wanted in my closet.

This look is very Summery and it portrays a really fresh feel.
Head to toe today's outfit has been styled for under $80.

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Necklace – Lovisa
Cuff / Skirt - Forever 21
Bracelet - Hand Made
(materials from fabric store)
Top - Supre
Heels – Carlos Santana @ Ross
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment