Friday, March 9, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Marvellous Magenta

DAY 69

Happy Friday my lovelies!
It's that time of the week again when I crack open a bottle of the 'ol wine,
kick my feet up and enjoy the blissfulness that is the weekend.

I wore this today for an outing with my gal pal for a morning movie session,
by the way if you haven't seen 'This Means War' go and see it!
It exceeded my expectations and I couldn't help but giggle continuously throughout this flick,
very funny and a big thumbs up... One specifically aimed for the ladies, a chick flick :)

Anyway, getting off topic, today's look is super comfortable and perfect for a casual day out.
I might add that one of my favourite stores ever supplied this designer skirt, bargain central
TJ Maxx.  Where I picked this maxi skirt up for only $30 (with original price tagged attached of $90)
that was almost the cost of this complete look!

Head-to-toe today's outfit has been styled for $112.50.

Detailed list of items are shown below













What I'm Wearing:
Earrings – Love Couture
Ring - Temt
Necklace - Diva
Bangles - Valleygirl
Singlet / Clutch - Forever 21
Top - Ally
Skirt - Max Studio @ TJ Maxx
Sandals – Charlotte Russe
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

1 comment: