Sunday, March 18, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Wine Tasting

DAY 78

Just one quick photo today, and unfortunately I can blame the rain for that!
Everything was drenched and it spoiled what I had in mind to wear and to shoot :(

Today's look was a last minute pull together, not very polished or put together,
but I had to post something...so here it is and looking very blue.

I'm off now on a wine tasting tour, best I get this up now rather than later...
Sending you rays of sunshine wherever you are in the world and hope I see some today too.

Head to toe today's outfit has been styled for $70.

Detailed list of items are shown below

 
What I'm Wearing:
Necklace / Dress – Forever 21
Cardigan  - Supre
Handbag - H&M
Flats – Charlotte Russe
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment