Sunday, March 4, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - New Heights

DAY 64

So this is the first time I have ventured into the 'high waisted' pants department.
I'm still in two minds about this look.
I really do love anything high waisted but on a curvy girl like me I wasn't so sure.
My lovely fiancé however thought these are the best pants I have ever worn,
funnily I can put that down to the fact that they do indeed emphasise a woman's figure.

These black pants were heavily discounted at Myer, I ended up scoring them for $39 on sale
from the label Wish, I wish of course I had more Wish clothing!

Head-to-toe this look has been styled for around $125.

Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Earrings – Lovisa
Ring - Forever 21
Top – Jeanswest
Belt - H&M
Pants - Wish @ Myer
Heels – Charlotte Russe


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment