Saturday, March 3, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Pretty In Pink

DAY 63

As another weekend rolls on in,
I thought what better than a pop of colour to brighten up my day.

This hot pink swing style dress is reminiscent of the fifties era,
I love the simplicity of the silhouette and modest hemline.
This dress has great movement and can you believe it was only $24.95
from the online mega store 'Light In The Box'.

I've kept accessories to a minimum by just adding a pop of colour
with the contrasting turquoise jewelry.
I think this calls for a perfect luncheon & shopping day with my mum :)
Head-to-toe today's look has been styled for $59.

Detailed list of items are shown below










What I'm Wearing:
Necklace – Ebay
Ring – Diva
Dress - Three Seasons (brand) from Light In The Box
Heels – Forever 21
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment